- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Naqshbandi Spiritual Practices
I have been practising the daily awrad for beginners for three days and am very thankful to you.
1) Can I read the Aman rasool in this daily awrad? Continue reading
A few day’s ago I was reciting something on my tasbih and fell asleep… I woke up and put the tasbih under my pillow and went back to sleep…. Continue reading
I was wondering do we think of shiekh Nazim while we do this awrad… Continue reading
I need to know how I can dispel thoughts and suggestions from my mind which I do not want to be there. These are thoughts and suggestions which might appear after having read something regarding a shameful matter… Continue reading
Quoting Shaykh Nuh Keller: “The General Litany is the main dhikr of the tariqa and the sign of one’s connection with it. In it lie many blessings… Continue reading