- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: menstruation
What does the law say about menstruating women visiting the Prophet’s tomb & the Ka’aba. Continue reading
Assalamu Alaikum. I’m a newly convert to Islam and wanted to find out more about the worshipping practises for women while having menstruation. Continue reading
Question: Assalamu’alaikum. I’m sorry for asking such a question. From when I got my periods they have never been regular. Like sometimes I have extremely heavy to sometimes extremely less. There has no been no cycle of my periods. Sometimes … Continue reading
Is it permissible to read Quran ( not touching ) while a women is having mensus (periods)? if she reads from her memory is it permissible?? Continue reading
If one sees brown spotting BEFORE their period starts, which can last up to a week, are they allowed to pray during that time? If they don’t pray at that time… Continue reading
1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[fr]1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[/fr] Continue reading