- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (304)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (284)
- Belief & Doctrine (667)
- Dream Interpretation (5,690)
- Prayer Request (3,688)
- Health (671)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,643)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,103)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (908)
- Women's Issues (334)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Betting on Shariah matters
- weak adhan & wrong qibla
- Clothes during 40 days after childbirth not to be used again
- CBD – Consume halal or haram?
- help me please by Dua
- Prayer request for a stage 4 prostate cancer patient
- hearing surah Ikhlas in dream.
- Prayer for my son
- unknown old man in love with me
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: menstruation
What does the law say about menstruating women visiting the Prophet’s tomb & the Ka’aba. Continue reading
Assalamu Alaikum. I’m a newly convert to Islam and wanted to find out more about the worshipping practises for women while having menstruation. Continue reading
Question: Assalamu’alaikum. I’m sorry for asking such a question. From when I got my periods they have never been regular. Like sometimes I have extremely heavy to sometimes extremely less. There has no been no cycle of my periods. Sometimes … Continue reading
Is it permissible to read Quran ( not touching ) while a women is having mensus (periods)? if she reads from her memory is it permissible?? Continue reading
If one sees brown spotting BEFORE their period starts, which can last up to a week, are they allowed to pray during that time? If they don’t pray at that time… Continue reading
1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[fr]1. I got the Naqshbandi ta’weez for our family and we are wearing it. I forgot to ask – is it OK to wear it for general protection or it should it be worn only against black magic and evil eye?
[/fr] Continue reading