- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: visitation
Am I entitled to prevent [my father] from going to commemorations of the pious and from visiting shrines? Continue reading
What is the extent of the permissibility of traveling for long distances to visit the shrine of pious person or a sheikh? Continue reading
What does the law say about menstruating women visiting the Prophet’s tomb & the Ka’aba. Continue reading
I want to visit to maqam of Naqshbandi saints Golden Chain in Uzbekistan… Continue reading
I want to know whether women are allowed to visit mazar of pious muslims and graveyards. What are the standpoints of eminent ulamas on this issue? Continue reading
i had a dream that me n my husband had just completed our umrah and we decided to go for a walk,then i come across this bill board and on board there were these pictures of this mashallah beautiful lady. Continue reading
I am requesting for permission for brother visiting Mawlana Sheykh Nazim in Rabi3 Ul Awal , Continue reading
I am asking for your permission to visit Mawlana Sheikh in spring inshallah with my father. Continue reading
1) I saw that I was married and pregnant (I’m unmarried in reality) and then I saw vision of Green Dome or Masajid e Nabwi.. Continue reading