- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (304)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (284)
- Belief & Doctrine (667)
- Dream Interpretation (5,690)
- Prayer Request (3,688)
- Health (671)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,643)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,103)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (908)
- Women's Issues (334)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Betting on Shariah matters
- weak adhan & wrong qibla
- Clothes during 40 days after childbirth not to be used again
- CBD – Consume halal or haram?
- help me please by Dua
- Prayer request for a stage 4 prostate cancer patient
- hearing surah Ikhlas in dream.
- Prayer for my son
- unknown old man in love with me
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: permission to travel
Salam I live in [private] MN but I have family, both parents and children, who live a hundred miles away in [private] Wisconsin. I want to get if possible a blanket permission from Sheik Kabbani to visit those two cities as needed without a unique request for each trip if this is permissible. Continue reading
Is it allowed for me to travel back home without my husband to stay at my mother’s house with my friend who is also a Muslim… Continue reading
I wish to visit US for the purpose of meeting my family members as well as to meet Mawlana Shaykh Hisham.
Can I have the permission to visit? Continue reading
We would like to ask mevlana shaykh Hisham for permission to travel to Europe (Bosnia) this summer ( June,July)… Continue reading
My family members are thinking of traveling to Bangladesh, but are in a dilemma as to whether they should or not… Continue reading
My Name is [private] from U.K and i need to travel to Pakistan ASAP to sort out some land issues and i need ijaza and duas please… Continue reading
Can you ask please, to mawlana when my mother can go to cameroun since from muharram to mawlid an nabi there is no permission to move?