- Qur'an & Tafsir (177)
- Hadith (310)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (304)
- Belief & Doctrine (688)
- Dream Interpretation (5,758)
- Prayer Request (3,715)
- Health (694)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,674)
- Permission (492)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,131)
- Family Issues (1,931)
- Marriage/Divorce (882)
- Halal & Haram (928)
- Women's Issues (339)
- General (987)
- History (190)
- Unseen spraying water on the face
- ‘Allah’ engraving on hands
- Is the attribution of Sharh Arba’een Nawawiyya to Ibn Daqiq al-Eid correct?
- Ghadir khum and afdaliyyat
- Can onion juice cure cancer
- اتمنى الدعم المعنوي
- نصر وفتح قريب
- Prophet (s) turning toward the Sahaba after Salat
- why do Allah’s Prophets suffer
- Dream: 8 Doors closed
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: permissibility
I’ve been introduced to a potential suitor who has suggested that he is finding it difficult to make an assessment of my appearance. Continue reading
Is it permissible to celebrate Rememberance Day (Canada), by wearing a poppy?
1]. Is video making haram? Can we make video of olema to spread Islamic knowledge and faith?
2]. Which type of tasweer are haram? Is in computer and mobile phone on wallpaper and other images of living thing in memory are haram? Continue reading
Assalamu’alaikum warohmatulloh wabarokatuh…Dalam adat jawa bulan muharram bukanlah bulan yang baik untuk melangsungkan aqad nikah. pertanyaannya bagaimana kita menyikapi hal itu? Continue reading
I have read some where which said al-Imam Shafie said its “be necessary to or in my language harus” to use the service of Muslim jins to fight witchcraft. While other mazhab didn’t put it “be necessary to”. I want to know the authentication of this fatwa. Continue reading
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading
Can I get married to the niece of my maternal grandmother? She is the daughter of my mother’s maternal uncle. She calls my mother ‘sister’ and she is my distant aunt. Is it halal for me to marry her? Continue reading