- Qur'an & Tafsir (156)
- Hadith (295)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (255)
- Belief & Doctrine (642)
- Dream Interpretation (5,582)
- Prayer Request (3,629)
- Health (638)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,575)
- Permission (465)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,060)
- Family Issues (1,871)
- Marriage/Divorce (846)
- Halal & Haram (880)
- Women's Issues (321)
- General (986)
- History (181)
- Taraweeh prayer a must?
- food goes bad after burying murdered son
- Karamat al-Awliya
- Seeing the Prophet (may peace be upon him) in two dreams
- Shaykh Nazim Dream
- Bayah Tabarruk & Baya Irshad
- Jin possession dream
- Haram money to halal?
- Kasb of Asharis.
- Confused about: “Anyone who says/does x, his xyz are halal”
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: haram
I heard when you drink alcohol or consume drugs your ibaadah is not accepted for 40 days Continue reading
I have got a three hadees regarding wearing a cloths colour of saffron, red,orange. Continue reading
Does the prohibition to cut hair and nails (for those who subscribe to it) then apply only to the head of the family Continue reading
1]. Is video making haram? Can we make video of olema to spread Islamic knowledge and faith?
2]. Which type of tasweer are haram? Is in computer and mobile phone on wallpaper and other images of living thing in memory are haram? Continue reading
Question: Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakartu A long time ago my grandma took out savings bonds for all the grandkids, she put $1,000 down. Well she recently cashed the savings bond and now its $5,000 my parents want me … Continue reading
I took a loan of money from my Financial institution and I am paying ribaa on that amount.
What can I do so Allah ta’ala forgive me this? Is there anyway to expiate this? Continue reading
Salam Walaykum, Is it a must law to be humble? Continue reading
I have read some where which said al-Imam Shafie said its “be necessary to or in my language harus” to use the service of Muslim jins to fight witchcraft. While other mazhab didn’t put it “be necessary to”. I want to know the authentication of this fatwa. Continue reading
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading
A sheikh said that the following hadith relates to sexual touching, not mere touching of the opposite gender:
“It would be better for one of you to have himself stabbed on the head with an iron needle than to touch a woman that is illegal for him.” (Bayhaqi, Tabarani). Continue reading