- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: makruh
… going to mosque to Friday prayer in Ramadan …is recommended having perfume on Friday prayer? Continue reading
could you tell me if possible the bare minimum (furud and wajibat) the prayer Continue reading
I have got a three hadees regarding wearing a cloths colour of saffron, red,orange. Continue reading
Is there prohibition from cutting nails and hair for those who would like to perform the qurban or sacrifice? Continue reading
Does the prohibition to cut hair and nails (for those who subscribe to it) then apply only to the head of the family Continue reading
Can you go to bathroom with your smartphone that contains Quran and Salawat and photos of Mawlana? Can you help us, Sidi? Thank.
In the recent past I heard from various personnel that they say “There is no Makruh as such” there is only haram and halal… Continue reading
For various reasons Muslims residing in North America are faced with the issue of embalming the dead bodies of their relatives such as for transporting … Continue reading
I have recently been researching into what seafood are allowed and what are not. Currently I have found out that Crabs and such crustaceans that survive on land may not be and fish are. My question is what is the Hanafi ruling on… Continue reading