- Qur'an & Tafsir (196)
- Worldly Dealings (15)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (324)
- Takhrij (48)
- Sunnah (342)
- Belief & Doctrine (726)
- Dream Interpretation (5,873)
- Prayer Request (3,785)
- Health (723)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,746)
- Permission (517)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,201)
- Family Issues (1,977)
- Marriage/Divorce (916)
- Halal & Haram (978)
- Women's Issues (360)
- General (988)
- History (198)
- Ya ALLAH, Help, please.
- Sunnah Rings
- Is this book authored by Sayyiduna Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani?
- Lost shoes
- Sitting with a woman’s father
- Intending to get married and dream
- Permission for marriage.
- السلام لسيدنا هشام القباني
- Anxiety and Depression – Overthinking and worrying on daily basis
- Lion and sea shore
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Hanafi fiqh
I want to marry a girl but out parents have told us to complete our studies first.I want to know if we can perform the marriage without the wali. Continue reading
I have a couple of questions about qira’at in hanafi madhab.
1) In Jama’ah sirri salaat, how do we recite fateha and other surahs? Do we have to recite with low voice or moving the lips is enough? Continue reading
1] I was reading a translation of usool al-Shashi (Hanafi Fiqh), and it mentioned that Sayyiduna Imam al-Shafi,rahmatullahi ta’la alayh… Continue reading
A friend mureed wife just got a miscarriage few minutes ago. She was 5 to 6 months pregnant. Is Janaza obligatory for age? Please we are waiting for your answer to proceed.
My friend converted to Islam 10 years ago a sister as asked him for nikah but she wants him to get circumcision…. Continue reading
I have recently been researching into what seafood are allowed and what are not. Currently I have found out that Crabs and such crustaceans that survive on land may not be and fish are. My question is what is the Hanafi ruling on… Continue reading
I am curious about the Naqshbandi position on Jafari fiqh and those who practice it?
During jummah what should we read i.e numbers of rakat. After the adhan i have been reading 4 rakat sunnat then the 2 rakats for jummah behind the imam, when iqamat is given. After jummah… Continue reading
I wish to ask to which length women can cut her hair according to Hanafi school of… Continue reading