- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: janazah
I am a German Muslim and my father died recently but he was not a Muslim…Therefore I really want to pray for him seeking God’s forgiveness and mercy on him Continue reading
A friend mureed wife just got a miscarriage few minutes ago. She was 5 to 6 months pregnant. Is Janaza obligatory for age? Please we are waiting for your answer to proceed.
There is a sister here in London that passed away on Sunday evening following a tragic car accident. She has very little family to make duaa for her, (just a younger sister and her mother, the father passed away some time ago, and the extended family have nearly completely abandoned them since his passing)… Continue reading
What is the significance of taking a ghusl after visiting a cemetery? I noticed that the Malays encourage this… Continue reading
I’ve asked a question about “burial after Maghrib”. In fact a brother died yesterday in new jersey by a hit and run car… Continue reading
Is sudden death a rest for a mouemin. Is there a hadith stating this… Continue reading
I saw dead body of my sis wrapped in kafan. My mother kept it folded in washing machine… Continue reading
Last night MSH called me (in lucid dream) and told me that he was going to teach me Janazah. Continue reading