- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: sister
I have a very important question. On [private] I got married but unfortunately the family and the man whom I met betrayed me and I got my divorce at the end of [private]. Continue reading
Please Shaykh will you please do Dua for my sister [private]. She is in early stage diagnosed cancer which has spread to her womb. Continue reading
My family wants to move to a village near my sister, although we are happy here but… Continue reading
I had a dream today that Maulana was looking at my hand and then my sister’s… Continue reading
I saw a dream that me and my 2 sisters are lying in bed..me and my younger sister… Continue reading
I have been facing alot of obstacles all my life put in my way by people’s spells etc. I… Continue reading
Sir although it’s quite embarrassing for anyone to ask for marriage prayer publicly… Continue reading
I am not married. I had a dream of my younger sister (who got married recently) and me… Continue reading
I marveled at this hadith that appears early on about Allah has ordered the pen to write for the kalimah 70,000 years,… Continue reading