- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: zina
Is it permissible to do an operation for making a girl a virgin again after taubah nasuha from zina?
He’s not from my country but we are long time friends Continue reading
Salams Shaykh, I have committed two zina with prostitutes this year and in my heart I really regret. Continue reading
I’m [private] years old [private]. Im married for [private] now with a baby son, alhamdulillah. My husband is 4_ years old British convert, he was convert 20 years ago based from his on conviction. Continue reading
Is it haram to take pictures of your underwear and send it to your boyfriend because you can’t have sex till marriage?
I have a very important question and I will appreciate you all my life if you answer me back. I love a guy and he loves me and he always asked me to come over to his appartment but I never accepted because I knew that it’s a big sin. Continue reading
I am very confused about concubinage in Islam. Islam came to abolish slavery; there is no slavery anymore. I am a free Muslim woman. May I still, in modern times, become “what the right hand possesses”.
My brother had make a non moslem woman pregnant, and next problem is the girl (christian) refuses to become moslem. Continue reading