- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: zina
I have been married with my husband for 16yrs. He is attractive to men. Continue reading
Is it permissible to do an operation for making a girl a virgin again after taubah nasuha from zina?
He’s not from my country but we are long time friends Continue reading
Salams Shaykh, I have committed two zina with prostitutes this year and in my heart I really regret. Continue reading
I’m [private] years old [private]. Im married for [private] now with a baby son, alhamdulillah. My husband is 4_ years old British convert, he was convert 20 years ago based from his on conviction. Continue reading
Is it haram to take pictures of your underwear and send it to your boyfriend because you can’t have sex till marriage?
I have a very important question and I will appreciate you all my life if you answer me back. I love a guy and he loves me and he always asked me to come over to his appartment but I never accepted because I knew that it’s a big sin. Continue reading
I am very confused about concubinage in Islam. Islam came to abolish slavery; there is no slavery anymore. I am a free Muslim woman. May I still, in modern times, become “what the right hand possesses”.