- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: du`a
I heard that Allah loves dua and he wants us to make new ones everyday. Continue reading
Is it okay to make Dua to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH ? Continue reading
I want to know a dua or zikir that can help my wife to start to solat n fall in love with Rasullah much more than i do. Continue reading
What is the proof for the permissibility of supplicating (du’a) for the deceased (in congregation, by Imam and followers) immediately after termination of Salat al-Janaza? Continue reading
My sister is a single parent and her 3 sons whom she brought up with very hardship are all on drugs. Please help us, tell us duas to read.
Selamun aleykum, if possible I would like to request a dua from our hodja. 11 months ago my son had an accident and broke his neck. Now he is paralyzed. Continue reading
I’m [private] years old [private]. Im married for [private] now with a baby son, alhamdulillah. My husband is 4_ years old British convert, he was convert 20 years ago based from his on conviction. Continue reading
How is it possible to get my amal, dua, zikr answered without affecting anyone else? Right now the only thing that doesn’t affect anyone is salawat because it’s a straight request that doesn’t need to come down to me. Continue reading
Assalam Alaikum, I have seen Mawlana twice in the dream and for two days.
First: I saw him in the street and I followed him. We came to a place where there were two chairs and he sat one. Continue reading