- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (21)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (332)
- Takhrij (52)
- Sunnah (352)
- Belief & Doctrine (739)
- Dream Interpretation (5,927)
- Prayer Request (3,818)
- Health (736)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,776)
- Permission (526)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,229)
- Family Issues (1,996)
- Marriage/Divorce (930)
- Halal & Haram (992)
- Women's Issues (369)
- General (990)
- History (200)
- ease in life vs. go out and work?
- Shaykh Abd al-Rahman al-Kattani’s chain to Sahih al-Bukhari?
- Marriage Istikhara
- Father Died Suddenly
- No aim my life (don’t avoid)
- Appreciation for Meccan Openings book recommendation
- Himalayan Salt (Lamp) Benefits
- breast milk
- Permission for doing zikr e qalbi and all the zikar of allah azawajjal
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: ruh
How is it possible to get my amal, dua, zikr answered without affecting anyone else? Right now the only thing that doesn’t affect anyone is salawat because it’s a straight request that doesn’t need to come down to me. Continue reading
This question is in regards to the saying of mawlana which I would like to confirm but most importantly understand. I once read in one of mawlana’s books I think it was, that the first ruh created was the ruh of Syedina Muhammad (peace be upon him) then from his ruh, the sultan ruh, was created the ruh of Syedina Abu Bakr As Siddiq… Continue reading
In my dream I visited a stone building, gray in colour, not far from my home. Continue reading
While sleeping, I had a dream in which I felt my soul was soaring (while reciting durood I believe), I felt as though I was very high up, I carried on until I saw ‘myself’, it was a very strange moment. Continue reading
What is love? Why it happens? Is it between ruh and ruh or between body and body?
My brother is Naqshbandi told me that a person is spiritually divided to (in Indonesian language) “sukma, ruh & jiwa”, forgive me because I don’t know that terms are in English. Is it true? He also told me that the one which is traveling around is the one called “sukma”. Continue reading
When does the Soul (ruh) enter the fetus?
I have always wondered what happens to the souls when a person goes into comma? Continue reading
My Auntie is a Psychology Teacher; I wanted to ask if Psychology is a good subject to study? Because of course Allah (SWT) only knows about the Human Behaviour better than any Mankind, My Auntie’s point is that she is glad that Allah (SWT) has given the Human such a clever mind to know the benefits and reason behind Psychology. Continue reading