- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: lataif of heart
My question is that an amil told me that I am possessed by jinns due to my excessive tasbehat. My six lataif are opened but each one is possessed by jinnat and mwakilat so he made me stop by reading any thing other than my daily adab and durood which is 20 to 30 thousand per day without any difficulty… Continue reading
Mawlana said to us to make our head follow the movement of “something” being moved from under the navel to our forehead and to the right shoulder and finally to our heart while reciting la ilah illallah. Continue reading
I have spent three years of my life in researching on HOW to open the lataaifs but unfortunately have not been able to find the actual zikr… Continue reading
I dreamed I met mawlana syekh nazim and kissed his hand after that smack me in the 3 times I smile because it does not hurt then I asked Mevlana to cleanse my heart and Mevlana put his hand on my heart so long and I feel there is an incoming energy hot pressing in the heart latoif point until I woke up… Continue reading
My Auntie is a Psychology Teacher; I wanted to ask if Psychology is a good subject to study? Because of course Allah (SWT) only knows about the Human Behaviour better than any Mankind, My Auntie’s point is that she is glad that Allah (SWT) has given the Human such a clever mind to know the benefits and reason behind Psychology. Continue reading