How to open the Lataaifs

Question:

As-Salamu-Alaykum to his holinesses MSH and MSN, please forgive my adab.

I have spent three years of my life in researching on HOW to open the lataaifs but unfortunately have not been able to find the actual zikr which is needed to be recited to open the lataaifs. Can you please state the actual zikr or the procedure in opening the lataaifs. Please forgive me for asking directly. JazakAllah. May Allah (SWT) give MSN and MSH good health and reward them heavily for there work. AMEEN

Answer:

wa`alaykum salam,
Insha-Allah, try this: Salawat for Opening Levels of the Heart.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.