- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Regarding the grave of Sayyeda Fatima bint-e-Nabi (sallal lahu alaihis salam) Is it in Jannat ul Baqi or near the Grave of RasoolAllah (saw) Continue reading
Can you comment on the authenticity and attribution of Sharh Arba’een nawawiyya to Ibn Daqiq al-Eid Continue reading
Was there a precedent in Islamic history to the abolition of slavery prior to the 19th century C.E.? Continue reading
Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were prophets of Allah swt? Continue reading
The grave spot reserved for Prophet Isa ibn Maryam (A.S), in the Rawdah of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). Who was it reserved by? Continue reading
Did the Prophet sallahu alaywasallam migrat to Mecca in the month of Safar? Continue reading
If there is ijma’ (consensus) on the tarteeb (order) of the Companions in virtue, what would be the ruling to believe otherwise? Continue reading
Like saints can there be more than one prophet at the same time Continue reading
Here in Denmark we have wahhabis saying that “the flag of isis is in reality the flag of the Prophet” Continue reading