- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: ancestors
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham once read a beautiful narration of the events of the Elephant, in which Sayyidina Abdul Muttalib ascended with all the people of Mecca Jabal Qubays and watched as Abraha arrived with his army. Continue reading
Assalam Alaikum, I have seen Mawlana twice in the dream and for two days.
First: I saw him in the street and I followed him. We came to a place where there were two chairs and he sat one. Continue reading
I had a vivid dream where there was a river and a small building on the side of this… Continue reading
I am asking on behalf of my whole family, we live in the ancestral house of my grandparents… Continue reading
I was walking in the street. A French person was distributing tracts to people…[fr]Je suis né en France et mes parents sont du Maroc. Voici mon rêve…[/fr] Continue reading
Q: Recently i was reading in “Lives of man” by Imam Al Haddad- “It is narrated that the messenger of God was already a prophet when Adam was between water and Clay, Between Spirit and Body, and that he accompanied Adam when he was brought down from garden,Noah when he boarded his ark, Abraham when he was thrown into Nimrod’s fire. Continue reading