- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: home
I have heard that the angels do not come in the room or a house where is a woman without hijaab. I mean in a normal clothes what she can use with mahrem like t-shirt and skirt, but not in full hijaab.
Is this true? And if so, should we woman keep the hijaab even at home, so the angels may come and give blessing to the house and its residents?
JazakalLaahu khayran. Continue reading
I am asking on behalf of my whole family, we live in the ancestral house of my grandparents… Continue reading
I was instructed to do 10 days ‘itikaf in 2007.. Now could I ask to do the 40 days ‘itikaf at my home… Continue reading
I live in the mountains in southern Spain and there are insects here called scolopendras…. Continue reading
I had a dream that me and my sisters were walking in this place where all the non-Muslims had a scary mask on… Continue reading
On sufilive, I saw Maulana telling someone who does zikr at home, to do it publicly… Continue reading
This dream felt so real, that I couldn’t tell the difference between it and reality. It is divided into three scenes, very briefly: Continue reading
I had a dream last night where I saw Shaykh Ibrahim Al Yaqoubi and I was sitting next to them and their face was illuminated… Continue reading