- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (329)
- Takhrij (50)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (736)
- Dream Interpretation (5,910)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,758)
- Permission (520)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,212)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Selling car through Bank
- Dream of This morning 06/08/2022
- Does the Quran promote a geocentric view?
- authenticity of hadith of istighatha
- Origin of Mawlid celebrations
- Husband Depressed, Sinning and Orphans in Family
- Sex with fiancee
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: home
I have heard that the angels do not come in the room or a house where is a woman without hijaab. I mean in a normal clothes what she can use with mahrem like t-shirt and skirt, but not in full hijaab.
Is this true? And if so, should we woman keep the hijaab even at home, so the angels may come and give blessing to the house and its residents?
JazakalLaahu khayran. Continue reading
I am asking on behalf of my whole family, we live in the ancestral house of my grandparents… Continue reading
I was instructed to do 10 days ‘itikaf in 2007.. Now could I ask to do the 40 days ‘itikaf at my home… Continue reading
I live in the mountains in southern Spain and there are insects here called scolopendras…. Continue reading
I had a dream that me and my sisters were walking in this place where all the non-Muslims had a scary mask on… Continue reading
On sufilive, I saw Maulana telling someone who does zikr at home, to do it publicly… Continue reading
This dream felt so real, that I couldn’t tell the difference between it and reality. It is divided into three scenes, very briefly: Continue reading
I had a dream last night where I saw Shaykh Ibrahim Al Yaqoubi and I was sitting next to them and their face was illuminated… Continue reading