- Qur'an & Tafsir (159)
- Hadith (298)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (265)
- Belief & Doctrine (650)
- Dream Interpretation (5,631)
- Prayer Request (3,658)
- Health (652)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,602)
- Permission (470)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,080)
- Family Issues (1,894)
- Marriage/Divorce (861)
- Halal & Haram (896)
- Women's Issues (328)
- General (987)
- History (182)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: men
Is clapping permissible? either in Hadra or not. As some say there is a hadith where the Prophet (pbuh) forbade this… Continue reading
This dream felt so real, that I couldn’t tell the difference between it and reality. It is divided into three scenes, very briefly: Continue reading
I entered a strange place, a bar. I saw a rough man, I was afraid of him. I got away from him… Continue reading
I had a dream that I was in a big feild which was full of little green snakes… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Thank you for all very much your answers on my dreams and visions etc. I had a dream where I am in the car with my sister who is driving the car… Continue reading
1 A man told me he converted to Islam via jinn and that jinn was converted by my grandfather’s brother… Continue reading