- Qur'an & Tafsir (165)
- Hadith (301)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (276)
- Belief & Doctrine (660)
- Dream Interpretation (5,669)
- Prayer Request (3,675)
- Health (665)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,622)
- Permission (476)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,095)
- Family Issues (1,908)
- Marriage/Divorce (867)
- Halal & Haram (899)
- Women's Issues (329)
- General (988)
- History (183)
- Six Days of Shawwal or Qada of Ramadan?
- Bad occurrences while observing salat
- Dreamt of Shaykh Mehmet Adil (Q)
- Sheikh Hisham and Sheikh Nazim in dream
- Small animal asking for help
- Husband lost his job
- my Uncle (mothers elder brother) is very sick due to corona and on ventilator
- Familial abuse and bullying
- Grandshaykh’s Dua
- Nurul Quran and Laylat al-Qadr
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: `imama
I just wanted to know the proper way to wear the imama and how it should be wrapped around the head. Also can wear the imama without a tail? Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading