- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (289)
- Belief & Doctrine (676)
- Dream Interpretation (5,718)
- Prayer Request (3,700)
- Health (680)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,652)
- Permission (483)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,112)
- Family Issues (1,919)
- Marriage/Divorce (875)
- Halal & Haram (912)
- Women's Issues (336)
- General (988)
- History (187)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: `imama
I just wanted to know the proper way to wear the imama and how it should be wrapped around the head. Also can wear the imama without a tail? Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading