- Qur'an & Tafsir (158)
- Hadith (297)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (257)
- Belief & Doctrine (645)
- Dream Interpretation (5,588)
- Prayer Request (3,631)
- Health (641)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,576)
- Permission (465)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,061)
- Family Issues (1,877)
- Marriage/Divorce (850)
- Halal & Haram (884)
- Women's Issues (322)
- General (987)
- History (182)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: help others
I come from parents that had some influence on mainstream culture and I though I could be of positive use. But guidance has left me feeling like I am of no use to anybody, and that relying on Allah is also too much of a feat to achieve. Continue reading
salam shaykh… this question is regarding my personal growth… i am sure this problem is faced by many teenagers as well… ok … sometimes when I see my classmates or other students progress greater than me I get this inferiority complex… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading