- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Charity
If I donate on sufilive.com is it the same as giving the money to Mawlana Shaykh Hisham? Continue reading
Who are my blood relatives according to Islam and what are my rights over them? Continue reading
I come from parents that had some influence on mainstream culture and I though I could be of positive use. But guidance has left me feeling like I am of no use to anybody, and that relying on Allah is also too much of a feat to achieve. Continue reading
Sometimes I cannot find anyone to give sadaqa or food near where I live.
Is it acceptable to pay zakat, give daily sadaqa and offer meals using the websites below? Continue reading
I am looking for the hadith where Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r) donated all his wealth and Sayyidina ‘Umar (r) half and the Prophet (s) said to Sayyidina ‘Umar (r) your iman is half that of Abu Bakr. Continue reading
My son has an affliction that prevents him from swallowing. He therefore has a feeding tube in place and his doctor has said that it is a good idea to move the tube to reduce irritation around the area. Continue reading
I am working with a private company in Pakistan. Provident Fund (PF) is deducted every month from my salary. PF is managed by some other company. Here are the details of contribution. Continue reading
My mom was diagnosed with cancer in 2005 then passed away in 2007.
I dreamed that I am walking with her and notice some loose skin on her wrist and one other place. I ask her what it was, she replied matter-of-factly, “It’s been eight years since my cancer diagnosis… Continue reading