- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: prayer
I wanted to ask that what is correct method of performing sajda e sahw when we make a mistake in our salah? Continue reading
If I donate on sufilive.com is it the same as giving the money to Mawlana Shaykh Hisham? Continue reading
I heard that Allah loves dua and he wants us to make new ones everyday. Continue reading
Asalamu alykum. I heard that between asr and magrib no salah not even nafal salah CANNOT be offered.. and between magrib and isha… Please clarify.
Salam Alaykum wrwb. I am deeply disturbed by what is happening in the Muslim world (especially in Palestine) with such unthinkable atrocities and loss. They are in my constant prayers but it feels like we need to do more. Continue reading
Can you please do a prayer request for me, I want to start wearing hijab inshAllah. My name is [private] and I come from a conservative family. My parents pray 5 times a day and fast and my mother covers up (long sleeves and long pants) however she does not wear hijab… Continue reading
Question: Assalamualaykoum warahmatullah wa barakatu, Please forgive me if I am incorrect but I believe it is wrong to utter prayers in Arabic only. The reason I believe this is because to me it is limiting. This is like saying … Continue reading
I would like to know what to pray for a successful married life. I am getting married in two weeks and wanted something I can begin now and continue to read after. Continue reading
Can you tell me and my wife how we can keep our child in that same state of purity she has at birth? Continue reading