- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: invocation
I was told that dua can change destiny but mine didn’t. Continue reading
In a latest Suhbah, MAWLANA SHAYKH HISHAM QS gave a Wird to recite before sleeping. Continue reading
I heard that Allah loves dua and he wants us to make new ones everyday. Continue reading
Can you change your fate through prayer? For instance, a man that I have loved for years. Continue reading
Many Salafis object to raising hands in du`a after Salat. Is this correct?
What is the ruling of gathering in circles to make invocations (dhikr)? Continue reading
Soon my mother is going to go for a health check up and I was a bit concerned about her. I got a dream a few days later that I saw a pastel green bus coming towards her and it felt like she got hit… Continue reading
In my dream I was travelling with a small group of people in a desert. Nabi(S.A.W) was part of the group. Continue reading
As a very low beginner, I find it difficult to finish the ettiquette of Rajab. In two hours I am not even close to half done, and given the shortness of nights in Europe, I have run out of time. So should I do as much as I can in the night… Continue reading