- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: destiny
I have been in tariqa for the last 10 years. While I absolutely love my shaykh and love our ways, I still have confusion
about many things. Continue reading
is it correct to say that actually the only thing a man can do is to come up with an intention or niyyat, and the rest is carried out by Allah. Continue reading
Can you change your fate through prayer? For instance, a man that I have loved for years. Continue reading
Recently we were fortunate enough to buy a house. The people selling it were asked by our conveyancers of any planning application known by them in the area, to land or property. Just before we moved, we found that there was a planning application for one of the largest (apparently) wind turbines in this country which they did not disclose. Continue reading
My name is [private], mothers name [private]. My age 26. Can you do istikhara for me to find out if I will ever get married? If the answer is yes then when it will happen? Continue reading
What is the ruling on wearing gemstone rings. Are they helpful and does they benefit.. and have they any effect on luck/destiny? Continue reading
It is my understanding that part of the belief of ahl al Sunna is a belief in destiny, being predetermination and execution of events by Allah (swt). The confusion I have is that it is said on the one hand that… Continue reading
Reading the great book about the History of the Saints of the Golden Chain, written by Shaykh Hisham. I’ve read about the “Shaykhs of the Two Wings.” Are they just 9 in number, in every “age”, in every historical period? Do they consider all humankind as their followers? Continue reading