- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: gemstones
I saw a aqeeq red stone attached to my chest, what does this mean. Continue reading
What is the ruling on wearing gemstone rings. Are they helpful and does they benefit.. and have they any effect on luck/destiny? Continue reading
Did our Shaykhs indicate any significance to rings with gemstones? Continue reading
My name is [private]. My date of Birth is [private] Bareilly (UP) India. I am looking for my self a stone which can help me to improve my personality… Continue reading
My name is [private] i and my date of birth is 9 july i just wanna ask that can i wear feroza stone as i like that
very much.. Continue reading
I have feroza stone and my date of birth is [private]…Is that good for me?..
I want to ask if the Holy Prophet (S. A. W. W) used to wear stones such as Feroza (turquoise) and Aqiq? If yes can I also wear both these simultaneously considering it a Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S. A. W. W). Continue reading