- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: sadaqa
If I donate on sufilive.com is it the same as giving the money to Mawlana Shaykh Hisham? Continue reading
I am aware that you collect donations for the kaffarah of broken oaths, but I just want to ask how much money is one required to pay for each broken oath? Continue reading
Can you change your fate through prayer? For instance, a man that I have loved for years. Continue reading
Sometimes I cannot find anyone to give sadaqa or food near where I live.
Is it acceptable to pay zakat, give daily sadaqa and offer meals using the websites below? Continue reading
I have made the intention to give daily sadaqa to the poor,however i have read Mawlana Shaykh’s sohbats in which Mawlana stated that sadaqa to poor neighbours are greater in reward… Continue reading
I love a friend and I want to marry him so I did istikhara to recite dua-dawood A.S and saw these dreams. Continue reading
I need a dua to win a case, they have unfairly treated me. please help. Continue reading