- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: bida`
What would it take to make one reconsider the idea that celebrating on 12th of Rabbi ul awwal may not be correct? Continue reading
What is the proof for the permissibility of supplicating (du’a) for the deceased (in congregation, by Imam and followers) immediately after termination of Salat al-Janaza? Continue reading
Many Salafis object to raising hands in du`a after Salat. Is this correct?
Not sure if the title reflects my question, can I kindly leave it at your discretion to amend (if necessary)? I stumbled across this link http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?86196-Warning-Lies-distortions-and-slanders-by-Shaykh-GF-Haddad&p=941899&highlight=#post941899 Continue reading
I am trying to learn about Islam and from who do i take my religion. I’ve been, doing some naqshbandi practices, but not really knowing where do they come from. Continue reading
There is going to be a wedding in the family soon, and as part of the celebrations some family members have proposed that we have a henna party. Unfortunately this involves some female women dancing in the presence of non-mahrams (camera man/ DJ/cousins etc). Continue reading
The Prophet SAWS did not die until after the religion had been perfected. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning)… Continue reading
Is it correct what the Saudis do, shutting down all shops… Continue reading
‘Bidah is of two types: praiseworthy and blameworthy. Whatever is in agreement with the Sunnah it is praiseworthy and whatever opposes it is blameworthy.’… Continue reading