- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: non-mahram
A/s. Husband is becoming lawyer. He has to stay in touch with women talking and emailing them. Continue reading
A sheikh said that the following hadith relates to sexual touching, not mere touching of the opposite gender:
“It would be better for one of you to have himself stabbed on the head with an iron needle than to touch a woman that is illegal for him.” (Bayhaqi, Tabarani). Continue reading
There is going to be a wedding in the family soon, and as part of the celebrations some family members have proposed that we have a henna party. Unfortunately this involves some female women dancing in the presence of non-mahrams (camera man/ DJ/cousins etc). Continue reading
Without a doubt shahwa between two non mahram is disgusting. I am asking because I live in a western society and I would love a clear understanding… Continue reading
May I please ask you a few short questions. Insha Allah. Q1: As a Shafi to touch non-mahram breaks ones wudhu. Living in a non Muslim country (Australia) sometimes this can be difficult…. Continue reading
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A GIRL WHO WAS NOT A MUSLIM WE BROKE UP AFTER THE CHILD WAS BORN WE NEVER GOT MARRIED… Continue reading
I moved to a new house and sometimes my brother-in-law will like to come and sleepover. I’m OK with it but the problem is my husband will go to work the next day and I will be alone with him at home. Is this allowed? Continue reading
I want to ask you if a career as a hairstylist is a Halaal or a Haraam profession..??… Continue reading
I know that in Islam, women who reach baligh, need to cover their aurah from non-mahram except for their mahram… Continue reading