- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: illegitimate child
I would like an urgent response to this.
A couple conceived a baby out of wedlock , got married in front of a witness designated by them – a few months after the mother became pregnant. Continue reading
I’m 2_ years old and currently courting a 2_ year old boy. I have a son with this boy. I really love this boy a lot, and I want to marry him real badly… Continue reading
My unmarried daughter is pregnant by a non-Muslim. Can we accept gifts from him for the baby? He would like to financially support the child. Is this allowed in Islam? Continue reading
I’ve been having a sexual relationship with a Muslim for some while (may Allah forgive us) and he is a good man. I am in love with him, I feel very connected to himt… Continue reading
My son was recently born out of wedlock. I have not committed the sin again and I am trying to become stronger in my faith, but his father is weak in his and is on the wrong path… Continue reading
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A GIRL WHO WAS NOT A MUSLIM WE BROKE UP AFTER THE CHILD WAS BORN WE NEVER GOT MARRIED… Continue reading
The daughter of a Muslim family came out pregnant outside of wedlock. The fellow who got her pregnant is now gone… Continue reading
A friend, a Muslimah, became pregnant–and rather than have the child out-of-wedlock, married the non-Muslim… Continue reading
Astaghfirullah I have committed a big sin and got a girl pregnant to whom I am not… Continue reading