- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Shari`ah
Is there any fatwa allowing or talking about this new currency called bitcoins? What would be the impact of it in the midst of the modern world and the nations that are Muslim majority? Continue reading
I had a dream where I saw someone in a high tower and I made a dua saying Ya Allah. Then Sheikh Nour Kabbani asked me where is Ya Allah in the Quran. I replied I’ll look for it. Continue reading
I want to ask that in this tariqat many peoples are coming and taking bayah online or face to face, but most of them are beardless or shave their beards. What is the authenticity of their baya? Continue reading
Can I buy my wife leather trousers or leather, PVC or latex catsuits as they really sexually excite me. I am talking about the kind of clothes that American women wear in films to look sexy. My e-mail address is [private] in case I miss the answer on this website. Continue reading
I haven’t found the answer these 2 questions in shariat so I want to ask you: 1. sexual fantasies (thoughts) – I haven’t found in shariat that they are forbidden and sinful (to non-mahrams) because islam forgives uncommitted sins that stay only in mind but still I have some doubts because Christianity forbids even to think about sex considering it a sin. Continue reading
I am a working mother and asking for permission to be exempted from five daily fard prayers, as I am in a position where I have to do a very demanding and high pressure job with lots of overtime and come home tired and late, often with more work to be by morning. Continue reading
I have not made Bayat yet, but am interested. My main reservation is whether or not we are allowed to follow fuqaha who do not follow the Shaykh. Continue reading
Would you explain how needed syari’ah, doing and learn fiqih in the tarekat or sufism, how related its? Continue reading