- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: baya` acceptance
I want to ask that in this tariqat many peoples are coming and taking bayah online or face to face, but most of them are beardless or shave their beards. What is the authenticity of their baya? Continue reading
I gave online bay’ah to Sheikh Nazim, RahmatAllah alaihi, just yesterday however I had reason to believe that it might not have gotten through.
Last night however I had a dream in which I remember reciting words after a man who I assume now may perhaps have been a khalif of theirs but shaytaan then caused me to forget by entering his own whisperings after this dream had ended. I want to know if I am now a follower of the naqshbandi tariqah as I believe myself to be or is it still undecided? Continue reading
I am asking if I’m still a mureed. The main reason is that I et a lot of waswas concerning aqeedah (salafi vs Sufi), ghusl, wudhu. I also get waswas like ‘is Mawlana a true… Continue reading
In the dream he saw many people gathered take turns to take the initiation from Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil Haqqani. But when the time came for my friend, Mawlana does not give bay’ah and said “No, you do not have bay’ah, next time.” Continue reading