Illegitimate child


asalam alaikum,
I am seeking guidance and prayers from Sheikh Hisham Kabbani.
asalam alaikum sayyidi,
Astaghfirullah I┬áhave committed a big sin and got a girl pregnant to whom I am not married. I am so very ashamed. I want to do the right thing by my unborn child and the mother and do nikah with her. However I am worried sick and so is she because we don’t know how our families will react. I love my family and don’t know what I would do without them. I am scared I may lose them. I don’t know what to do or who to talk to. Sayyidi, I would be eternally grateful for any advice and please could you pray for us. Thank you and please forgive me for any unintended disrespect. asalam alaikum.

wa `alaykum salam,
Mawlana said marry as soon as possible and pray that Allah accept your repentance. Allah Most High has kept the matter undisclosed and you should keep it that way.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.