- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: persistence
I heard that Allah loves dua and he wants us to make new ones everyday. Continue reading
First of all, I would wish to seek few minutes of your precious quality time to go through this e-mail in depth. I know you are a very busy dignitary and will not have time for such lengthy notes, my apologies. I have decided to write this plea after lot of contemplation and out of sheer desperation and nerve wracking compulsion, could never think of appropriateness, hence you may find it bit odd, my apologies again. Continue reading
as salamualakum shaykh…. my question is that i used to pray in the nights of Ramazan and asked Allah with a clear heart for a genuine wish, but He didn’t accept it. I had asked Him continuously for 3 years but still He rejected my dua every time. Continue reading
The reply also said “When he leaves his house, let him put one sadaqa in a box everyday”
What do you mean by put one sadaqa in a box everyday? can you tell me what I should put in the box everyday as I do not understand. What else can you give as sadaqa?
I’m a mother to 4 sons, I live in Europe my sons don’t love or obey me, I have bought them up with trying to give knowledge of Islam and do try to encourage them to read namaz but he won’t , my oldest son is a compulsive liar , and the others have started too. Continue reading