- Qur'an & Tafsir (168)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (667)
- Dream Interpretation (5,689)
- Prayer Request (3,687)
- Health (670)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,643)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (905)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Prayer request for a stage 4 prostate cancer patient
- hearing surah Ikhlas in dream.
- Prayer for my son
- unknown old man in love with me
- Number of Sayyidina Adams عليه السلام
- Feeding one’s family with sihr earned
- Pray for me shaykh
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: fajr
Asalamu alykum. I heard that between asr and magrib no salah not even nafal salah CANNOT be offered.. and between magrib and isha… Please clarify.
My sister is a single parent and her 3 sons whom she brought up with very hardship are all on drugs. Please help us, tell us duas to read.
Salamualykum, I have to add some information before telling, so I am sorry if it gets a bit long. One night a few months ago my alarm went off for qiyamut- layt and my nafs got me and I didn’t get up, then I also didn’t get up for fajr too and when I awoke which was an hour after sunrise I felt bad… Continue reading
1: As a Shafi would like to confirm …. Is it true that tahajjud prayer can be performed at ANY time after `Isha as long as one has slept then awoke to perform the prayer ( even if before midnight )? Continue reading
Dream: Assalam alaikum, It happened some months back. The alarm for Fajr was ringing, it woke me up, but I stopped it, asked Allah’s forgiveness and then I went to sleep again, that is, I did not wake up for … Continue reading
I have just got married. I’m finding that I’m always tired and feel very lazy, i think i have broken some spells and it is the side effects. can you advise? Continue reading
I try to do what needs to be done eachday- find it very difficult, have health issues though some say these are mostly mental, perhaps. Perhaps I am just plain lazy… Continue reading
I had a dream that a male was in a car sitting outside my house at fajr time ( in my… Continue reading
I wish to have guidance about career path. I have struggled continually for a long time within the computer field to get a good job to no avail, partly due to a problem of chronic insomnia since my teens.