- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: drugs
I heard when you drink alcohol or consume drugs your ibaadah is not accepted for 40 days Continue reading
My sister is a single parent and her 3 sons whom she brought up with very hardship are all on drugs. Please help us, tell us duas to read.
My father has been abusive since I was young, he does not contribute to the household income. Rather, he lives off my mother (and often takes her money without her knowledge in large sums). Of late, he has eased on abusing me and my two sisters (he only has 3 daughters). He has also been abusing drugs since a long time ago… Continue reading
I have one brother who is older then me. He is on the wrong path; he does a lot of bad things and is depressed… Continue reading
Q: Has Maulana Shaykh Nazim thrown me out from the Tariqat because I’ve not done my award, I don’t do my prayers, I don’t fast, I’ve committed Adultery even taken drugs. I’ve renewed my bayat but I feel so empty… Continue reading
Question: Auzobillahi Minushaytanir Rajeem… Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem. Assalam o Alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu Ya Hajjah, Early Muslims had knowledges of human body mechanism when there was no sign of MRIs and Cat-Scans. and they were curing several people alhumdulillah. … Continue reading