Prayer Request: MY SONS IN DANGER

Request:

786, Salaam, My name is [private] please make dua for my son [private], he is slowly wasting away, he losing so much weight, not eating, hes turning to drugs, he was coming towards his deen but now all the progress he made been hindered. there is a man called [private] from [private] who is known for doing sorcery, he is interfering with a family and now he is interfering with mine because the daughter from that family wants to marry my son. also i am beginning to struggle to keep my salaat. Inshallah please make dua and let me know what I can do. Inshallah Allah bless you all ameen.

Response:

Wa `alaykum salam,
For your son, follow advice given by Shaykh Gibril in the Post “Prayer Request: Drugs.” For keeping salaat, see the Post “So Lax in Doing Obligatory Prayers.”

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.