- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: dhikr
Do you suppose to jump at any time during the hadrah, actually both feet leaving the floor? Continue reading
My husband is emotionally abusive and has been physical with me and my eldest daughter, who is five. Continue reading
Is there such a thing as poses similar to that of Yoga that is to be done with Naqshbandi Breathing?
Should I do a lot of Dhikr, and try to reach Divine presence and seek an answer from saints and Kashf. Continue reading
Fatwa Hindi- Alamgari j1-s157 book of salah has been used by the Imam at a hospital in England to say that women should not be on call and thus present… Continue reading
What does it mean when they say ‘Huu, Huu, Huu’ in the dhikr? I Googled it, but it’s very complex. At first I thought it was like ‘Huwa’ (He), but shortened. Continue reading
I’ve read hypnotherapy or something is shirk or something on a site I don’t trust. But ever since, I’ve never allowed myself to close my eyes and day dream, nor focus in salat, nor use any internal capabilities. Continue reading
Salamualykum, I have to add some information before telling, so I am sorry if it gets a bit long. One night a few months ago my alarm went off for qiyamut- layt and my nafs got me and I didn’t get up, then I also didn’t get up for fajr too and when I awoke which was an hour after sunrise I felt bad… Continue reading