- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: intention
Is it ok to take ihram in hotel in Makkah, them go to meeqat to make 2 rakats and niyyah for umrah? Continue reading
In Pakistani and Indian culture some people after they’re done praying or leave for a while between prayer, they fold a corner of a prayer carpet. They claim if they don’t shaytan will pray on it. Can shaytan pray? Is there any evidence of this theory? Continue reading
I am worried Allah will reveal my sins, if I continue to try to purify myself and to become a Wali Continue reading
What does ihram for hajj ifrad, qiran, and tamattu’ mean?
Asalamulaikum to all at sufilive and Eshaykh.com and all the beloved shaykhs. Today I write you all because I have made a big mistake. I called an online istakhara on TV. I asked about me and my husband. Continue reading
We as the new generation write the salawat after prophet alaihi salam’s name as “(s)” and “saw” and “saaw” or “pbuh”. In Arabic we write just the “saad”. I’ve came across some references that says it’s kufr to write it like that and the person is kafir. Continue reading