- Qur'an & Tafsir (155)
- Hadith (291)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (237)
- Belief & Doctrine (624)
- Dream Interpretation (5,529)
- Prayer Request (3,603)
- Health (628)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,545)
- Permission (454)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,014)
- Family Issues (1,845)
- Marriage/Divorce (833)
- Halal & Haram (858)
- Women's Issues (312)
- General (985)
- History (179)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Blood Moons in Islam
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: culture
In Pakistani and Indian culture some people after they’re done praying or leave for a while between prayer, they fold a corner of a prayer carpet. They claim if they don’t shaytan will pray on it. Can shaytan pray? Is there any evidence of this theory? Continue reading
I asked a respectable mufti about some problem and obeyed his answer till someone told me that another respectable mufti (both hanafi) gave a different answer to the same problem, e.g one said you should repeat salah in xyz scenario and the other said you don’t have to repeat salah. Why is there so much difference in Islam? it is making deen a burden for me.
Somebody proposed marriage to me however he was of a different caste. I informed my parents and expressed my wish to marry him… Continue reading
1. What does isbal mean linguistically and in its Shar’i application? (Is there an opinion that it relates to trailing as opposed to merely lengthening the garment?)… Continue reading
1-What is meant by “believer”? Does it mean anybody who says shahaadah?… Continue reading
I performed istikhara 3 times on the proposal and saw various dreams. The first dream was of my aunt and cousin telling me that they approve… Continue reading
I’d like to get married to a guy that I’ve know throughout university- approx 4years.This guy is a maureed of Shaykh Nazim- Shaykh Nazim gave him permission to marry me when visiting cyprus 2years ago.We are from different cultures (I’m Indian Muslim and he’s Pakistani Muslim). Continue reading
Asalamalaykum wr wb, i’ve had this question in the back of my mind for a very long time now, and since our sheikhs know what is better for us i had an important question to ask so when the time comes i wont be confused.
1) should i marry a girl who is from my country that lives here in america?
2) or should i marry a girl who lives in my country, which would mean its the decision of my parents as to who the girl is going to be? this way i think is harder because we think different because i’m raised in america and she over in my country, and it will take a while if i were to sponsor her.
sheikh gibril interpreted my dream and said i should seek the easiest way of marriage. please help me?what is the way i should do it?
Syeikh, I have a problem with my plan to get married. I have a boyfriend currently living in Pakistan, but I live with my family in Indonesia. Continue reading