- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (331)
- Takhrij (51)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (737)
- Dream Interpretation (5,911)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,761)
- Permission (521)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,215)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Hanafi: Establishment of the Friday Congregational
- Shaykh Hisham and zikr of Allah
- All the good deeds of Umar are like one good deed of Abu Bakr
- Is this Hadith authentic?
- Imam Shihabuddin
- Rising body temperature & energy sensations
- Mind reading and dream interpretation
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: tradition
I asked a respectable mufti about some problem and obeyed his answer till someone told me that another respectable mufti (both hanafi) gave a different answer to the same problem, e.g one said you should repeat salah in xyz scenario and the other said you don’t have to repeat salah. Why is there so much difference in Islam? it is making deen a burden for me.