- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: mercy
I asked a respectable mufti about some problem and obeyed his answer till someone told me that another respectable mufti (both hanafi) gave a different answer to the same problem, e.g one said you should repeat salah in xyz scenario and the other said you don’t have to repeat salah. Why is there so much difference in Islam? it is making deen a burden for me.
I own a cat that was once abandoned. About a year ago, I got her from an animal shelter. She is a very loving, sweet and affectionate cat in so many ways. I love her… Continue reading
What are the specific benefits of reciting the Naqshbandi Adab? How does it compare in importance to the Dhikr? Continue reading
Dream: Aslmz, I would like to know what could be the reason that one forgets his/hers dream? Is there any specific reason or is it just natural that one is forgetful? I am not usually forgetful but the pass two … Continue reading
My wife has aksed for a divorce. We have 3 children. What dhikr should I perform to… Continue reading