- Qur'an & Tafsir (203)
- Worldly Dealings (29)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (335)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (363)
- Belief & Doctrine (744)
- Dream Interpretation (5,960)
- Prayer Request (3,829)
- Health (739)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,789)
- Permission (533)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,242)
- Salat – Prayer (371)
- Zakat & Sadaqah (83)
- Siyam – Fasting (117)
- Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah (146)
- Family Issues (2,004)
- Marriage/Divorce (935)
- Halal & Haram (1,003)
- Women's Issues (371)
- General (1,001)
- History (201)
- Tazia and holding Quran recitation for the deceased
- Job purpose, do dua for my brother he may get good job with good salary
- Saw RasoolAllah on the night of Shab e barat in our old home
- crying baby
- Wudu and makeup
- Murder of sahaba
- Job in Michigan, USA
- Seeking ijazah for dalail ul khairat
- Buying House / Property Ijaaza and guidance
- PERMISSION OF Jawharat al-Kamal
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: disbeliever
Doubting the kufr of a kafir?
“One who does not believe in one of the things indispensable in Islam becomes a kafir. One who has suspicion of such a person’s not being a kafir and in that he will not be punished in Hell eternally is a kafir, too… Continue reading
Posted in Belief & Doctrine Tagged disbeliever, kufr, kufr ni`mat, unbeliever Comments Off on Doubting the kufr of a kafir?
How should be non-Muslims dealt?
From verse 33 and 13 of al maeda we have two different ways to deal with… Continue reading
Posted in Qur'an & Tafsir Tagged disbeliever, greetings, non-Muslims Comments Off on How should be non-Muslims dealt?
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?
Posted in Health, Siyam - Fasting, Sunnah Tagged `Ashura, advertisements, billboard, Day of `Arafah, disbeliever, doctor, doctors, Fasting, internet, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, Monday, Muslim doctor, Nifs Sha`ban, sawm, Shari`ah, siyam, sohba, suhbat, Sunnah, Thursday Comments Off on Unbelieving doctors
Q: With humbleness this sinner servant of sheikh hisham wants to ask him that there is an impression being spread out by some posts of this site that yazid bin muavya was’nt a sinner. Continue reading
Posted in Belief & Doctrine Tagged Allah's Mercy, companions, criminal, curse, despair, disbeliever, fasiq, filthy, Ibn Hajar al-Haytami, Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, kafir, la`an, Sahaba, Sayyidina Mu`awiya, sinner, transgressor, vile, wrongdoer, Yazid ibn Mu`awiya Comments Off on About Yazid