- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (329)
- Takhrij (50)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (736)
- Dream Interpretation (5,910)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,758)
- Permission (520)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,212)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Selling car through Bank
- Dream of This morning 06/08/2022
- Does the Quran promote a geocentric view?
- authenticity of hadith of istighatha
- Origin of Mawlid celebrations
- Husband Depressed, Sinning and Orphans in Family
- Sex with fiancee
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: `Ashura
Hope you are doing fine. Below is a message I got which I would appreciate if you could kindly enlighten us on the issue. Jazakumullah. Continue reading
I just wanted to know if the practice of ghoon is allowed in Islam? I know it is common in Shias, but is it an act that is forbidden in Islam?… Continue reading
Is it a practice among the ‘ulema to discuss the martyrdom of Hazrat Husain… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?
Q: Does a wife have to ask permission from her husband to keep nafl fasts, for example voluntary fasting in Muharram? Taking into account the fasting is short in the winter months and we are both at work all day and do not see each other, so it does not affect marital relations.[fr]Est-ce qu’une épouse doit demander la permission à son mari pour observer des jeûnes nafl, par exemple, le jeûne volontaire du mois de Muharram?[/fr] Continue reading