- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Shi`a
Question: I am a convert who recently made bayah with Mawlana Sheikh Hisham الحمد لله. I would like to ask Mawlana for advice; for a convert who is following the Shia tradition. I respect very much the ahl al-sunnah wal-jamah … Continue reading
I saw this dream on 16th of Ramadan. In my dream I heard a man saying that on the Day of Judgment Prophet Muhammad S.A.W will tell us or mention who are the true people… Continue reading
Shaykh Khalid Al Baghdadi (May Allah santify his secret ) memorized the books of… Continue reading
I am interested in reading more about the twelve Ahl-al Bayt Imams according to… Continue reading
I am asking this dream on behalf of a Shia/revert brother who is interested in learning more about Sufism… Continue reading
In the following video, Shaykh Nazim states that the Mahdi is the son of al-Imam al-Hasan al-Askari (RA):… Continue reading
My family before being Shiite was Zoroastrian, today, I am Sunni, but so far raises something I doubt… Continue reading
1- It is commonly known that Fiqah e Jaafariya originated from Syedna Imam Jafar Sadiq Alaye hi Salam.We do have a very respectable place for him in Tariqah… Continue reading