- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Author Archives: Ustadh Mahmoud Shelton
What is hamzad? What is the Islamic perspective on hamzaad? What is the role of hamzad in spirituality? Please provide hadiths and Islamic material for full understanding if possible. Continue reading
As you might be aware about this http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/JOVtsY7mRc4/maxresdefault.jpg the blood moons that fall on jewish holidays and some say that they signify the end of times, something only Allah (swt) knows about, are there any significance to blood moons in Islam? Continue reading
It is allowed as per Shaykh Nuh Ha Meem Keller to invoke Prophet s.a.w and awliya q.s for help? As per the correct intention we invoke through the high stations attached to their name before Allah s.w.t and not through their physical bodies. Continue reading
Is it established on a sound basis that Hadrat Hawwa (Allah be well pleased with her) had consumed the fruit and then insisted Hadrat Adam (upon whom be peace) to eat it whilst their stay in Paradise? Continue reading
As far as I know, the Naqshbandis guard in high esteem the Shams al Ma3arif of Ahmad al Buni. Is the other great Medieval grimoire which is Ghayat al Hakim (Picatrix) of al Majriti or pseudo-alMajriti also reguarded as valuable, according to the Naqshbandis? Continue reading
I am researching a curriculum about the Algerian mujahid Abdul Kadir and found mention of him on your site. Was he Naqshbandi? Continue reading
I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian, and asking the Saints for prayers is a major part of the faith. Continue reading
Reading the great book about the History of the Saints of the Golden Chain, written by Shaykh Hisham. I’ve read about the “Shaykhs of the Two Wings.” Are they just 9 in number, in every “age”, in every historical period? Do they consider all humankind as their followers? Continue reading
A couple of friends and I wish to do archery. We are all at the age of 16 and we know it is Sunnah to do archery and it is a key skill. All I need to know is whether I still need permission to do so, if so may I have the permission to do archery. Continue reading