- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Yoga
Is there such a thing as poses similar to that of Yoga that is to be done with Naqshbandi Breathing?
Should I do a lot of Dhikr, and try to reach Divine presence and seek an answer from saints and Kashf. Continue reading
It is allowed as per Shaykh Nuh Ha Meem Keller to invoke Prophet s.a.w and awliya q.s for help? As per the correct intention we invoke through the high stations attached to their name before Allah s.w.t and not through their physical bodies. Continue reading
May Allah Almighty grant our beloved Master, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim long life and continued success and support to Mawlana Shaykh Hisham in his mission. Continue reading
I would like know if there is any prohibition in Islam against doing physical yoga execrises (the breathing exercises) without the expression of any chants and in a gender segregated classroom purely with the intention of ‘keeping fit’. Continue reading