- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: meditation
Shaykh Hisham always reminds us to do muraqaba but I don’t know how to. Continue reading
Is there such a thing as poses similar to that of Yoga that is to be done with Naqshbandi Breathing?
Should I do a lot of Dhikr, and try to reach Divine presence and seek an answer from saints and Kashf. Continue reading
Suddenly an imagination came in my mind with blurry picture that grand shaykh is standing in front of me and I kissed his hands and asked him where he was for such long time and he said I am always with you, just remember me… Continue reading
I’ve read hypnotherapy or something is shirk or something on a site I don’t trust. But ever since, I’ve never allowed myself to close my eyes and day dream, nor focus in salat, nor use any internal capabilities. Continue reading
I have been learning the 99 Divine Qualities, reading on dozens of explanations, doing dhikr, trying to contemplate on them but later realized that in my heart I know nothing. Continue reading
What I recall from my dream is hearing Sheikh Hisham say that one will be tested with huqum that’s in one’s heart. He said we will see the decisions being made. I then covered myself with a blanket. If I could understand the meaning. Continue reading