- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (302)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (282)
- Belief & Doctrine (665)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,683)
- Health (668)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,639)
- Permission (480)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,101)
- Family Issues (1,914)
- Marriage/Divorce (871)
- Halal & Haram (902)
- Women's Issues (332)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: Allah’s Beautiful Names and Attributes
I saw in my dream a man who was sitting in front of me and he just pointed his eyes into my hands Continue reading
What is the meaning of Kaf Ha Ya `Ayn Sad with which Surah Maryam begins?
I choose some names from Allah’s 99 Names and i recite them whenever even at the dry cleaners… Continue reading
I have been learning the 99 Divine Qualities, reading on dozens of explanations, doing dhikr, trying to contemplate on them but later realized that in my heart I know nothing. Continue reading
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatuLLAH
1. I want to know where i can learn about the 99 names of ALLAH Aza wa Jal so i can make dhikr with them. A list or something.
For example, Ya Rahman for marriage, job and giving away ones daughter for marriage. Etc.
2. And i wanted to ask if this is sufficient so i can do this dhikr or do i then still need to learn more in order to elimante the dangers of this dhikr (as i got told if i dont know about the names and recitate all 99 at once in dhikr that sihr will come down on me or jinn will make niyyah if i dont have one)
uhibbukum fiLLAH wa salam. Continue reading
I would like to ask you about some dhikrs and wazifah recommended by Awliyah and Ulama, for example, eg 33 times ya Maliku… Continue reading
One of Mawlana (q)’s murids here asked me a question… if Almighty Allah has emotions… Continue reading