Nur Mohammad Hadith

Question:

Asalamualaykum,

Regarding hadith “O Jabir, the first thing Allah created was the light of your Prophet from His light.”
I will grateful if any one can shed some light on my questions.

1) How did Allah created the light of Prophet (PBUH) from HIS light?
2) Because if that Light was created then how is light of Prophet the first?
3) If that light was uncreated isn’t it kufr and shirk
*to attribute Allah with Light since Allah doesn’t resemble anyone in anyway
*Or call that Light eternal when Only Allah existed before everything else existed
*Or say that Allah created it from Him which is Also clear cut kufr.
4) So what do we mean by Creating From His Light?

I guess answer to this would help many understand the concept.My intentions are sincere and I really want understand this.

JazakAllah khair.

Answer:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Please read Explanation: the Creation of the Prophet (s) from Allah’s Light.

This entry was posted in Belief & Doctrine and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.